Sunday 18 August 2013

Jelly Pong Pong & Emite

Hello there; 


Heres two more items from augusts Glossybox. Jelly Pong Pong eyeliner and Emite eyelash curlers.


What Jelly Pong Pong say;

The perfect mulit-tasker for travelling, this creamy 2-in-1 crayon can be used to line the eyes as well as smudged and blended eyeshadow. Line as closely as possible to the lash line as eyeliner or smudge outwards to use as an eyeshadow.

£10.50 for full size. www.jellypongpong.com

What I say;

Ill be honest, im not a massive fan of how chunky this is. I like my eyeliners to be slimmer so I can created a thicker line if I need it. But with this, it was a little harder to control as it is thicker to start. I know there is a point to it, but it was still hard to maintain that even line. 


It did go on quite easily, not as creamy as I would have liked it, so I had to go over it again to get an even texture. Ive had it on now for a few hours and it hasn't smudged yet. So I will take that as an advantage to it. As no one want their make up falling off their face.  

Now I haven't tried this as a eyeshadow but I had a little go on my hand (sorry forgot to take a photo of this) and it didn't smudge as easy as I expected either. 

All in all I wouldn't rush out to repurchase this when it has all gone. But it will do for when I am in a rush and I just need to throw in an eyeliner in my make up bag. 


Emite eyelash curlers 



 What Emite say; 

Developed with professional make-up artists for their requirments, the Professional Eye Lash Curlers has as special curved design to suit all eye shapes, without touching your makeup base. Insert lash close to the lash line and press to curl. Use before applying mascara.

£20 www.emitemakeup.com

What I say;

I think they look really nice, the black finish looks professional and the red comfort stripe really stands out. They are comfortable to hold, but when I went to curl my eyelashes, they seemed to be too big for my eyes. I pinched my lid so many time I was almost reduced to tears. 

When I finally managed to NOT pinch my eyelids, I did get a decent curl on my eyelashes.


I have used Rimmels Scandaleyes LYCRA Flex Mascara (2 coats) and Maybelline Flasies (1 coat on top) and bottom lashes. As you can see they are quite curled. 

I don't think I would use these curlers again in a hurry as I love my Models Own eyelash curlers. But hey I gave them ago...

What are your thoughts on these products??? 

Sian
xo






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig