Wednesday 4 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello there;

Im gonna try and make this post a little shorter than my last one. But if you read all through my last one. Thank you, and well done haha!

When Maybelline announced the new "Baby Lips" myself, as well as half of the beauty bloggers had a mini OMGWHATISTHIS moment. They are certainly in a league of their own. 



What Maybelline say; 

Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline New York gives intense care and 8 hour hydration, and is nourishing for baby soft lips. SPF20. Can you collect all six?

£2.99 - www.boots.com

What I say;

Now unfortunatly I couldn't afford to buy all 6. Which I so wanted to do. But I got 2 of the prettiest colours. Pink Punch and Cherry Me.

Cherry Me, is a beautiful red and when on your lips it gives off a slight red tint. I always use it for work now, just to add that extra something to my otherwise boring make up. And it smells AMAZING! 

Pink Punch, is a bright pink balm which did scare me at first. I thought to myself why have I brought this?! But once I used it I realised it wasn't as ghastly as I first anticipated. It does show up as pink on your lips but it is no way shape or form, in your face. It just adds that lasting finish, especially if you are on the go or in a rush. 

They both hydrate my lips, but I wouldn't say it does it for 8 hours. Maybe I am a little addicted to applying it and the smells. But they defiantly feel smoother and softer since I started using them. They really are an odd combination half lip stick and half lip balm. Luckily I am rather keen on this idea!

So please let me know if you feel the same. And if you have tried the others, what are they like?!

Sian
xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig