Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Lush Bath Time

Hello there;

Major lack of posts from me, I am sorry. I've had a bit of a rubbish week; I lost a friend who was battling cancer. Funerals are never nice. So I have not had much motivation with the whole blog thing.

But I am back, and atm VERY relaxed after my bath. 




So first things first. Here are all I need for a relaxing bath. My favourite fruit water, seriously could and do drink this all day. 
My phone, iPhone 5.
My Kindle, and I am currently reading Blood, Sweat and More Tea. I would recommend this book series; they are so interesting and very funny!
Lush Father Christmas bath ballistic. 

Yes, I am here to review that, but there is a little snippet of my bath life. 

The Lush Christmas range is finally out. One of my most favourite parts of Christmas is this! I recently went on a trip to Meadowhall in Sheffield for a spot of Christmas shopping, and I could not, not go into Lush and get a few treats for myself. I have been a massive fan of their bath bombs for a long time now, so naturally I picked up a couple of them. This obviously being one of them.


What Lush says;

Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb - £3.25 each - www.lush.co.uk

How do you mix red, pink and green without coming up with brown?
Easy! Drop a Father Christmas bath bomb into a hot bath and watch his white beardy face dissolve into a gentle pink fizz, then marvel as the bold green colour of Christmas trees and traditional wrapping paper tints your bathwater, and the warm, citrusy scent of oranges rises on the steam.
Ahh, bliss.
This is a very Christmassy bath that will remind you of presents, trees and the inevitable tangerine at the bottom of your stocking!
What I say; 

Now, personally. I think it looks bloody ugly. Yes it does look like Santa but it doesn't look like a good santa. Lush, sort your shit out with this. It is one of the larger bath bombs that they do. And it smells amazing. Now I can't describe smells for the life of me, but I can mostly smell an orangey smell. Just trust me on this one when I say it smells amazing! 


To start it breaks off it's pink outer shell which makes the bath go well.... pink. Shocker I know.
Once the pink has all gone it goes VERY green. This shade of green just reminds me of Christmas trees and Christmas decorations. 


You can see it in the picture above it doing its magic and what your bath looks like after. 

Now I brought this bath bomb last year and I know for a fact it had glitter in it. 
WHERE HAS THE GLITTER GONE LUSH?!?!?

That is the only downside to this bath bomb, I loved the slight shimmer it has before and now that is no longer there. I hope they bring it back next year. Seemed to take away a bit of the special element to this bomb.

Back onto the good points, my skin feels amazing, it really does make your entire body feel super soft. And the smell that surrounds you is gorgeous. 

Apart from the lack of glitter, I still love this bath bomb. Its just so much fun and makes you feel amazing after.

Have you used it? What are your thoughts on it?

Sian
xo









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig