Tuesday 22 October 2013

Nyx and Cuccio Nail Polishes.

Hello there;

In my previous post, you will see I brought 3 new nail polishes from Pro Beauty North. My Nyx one was a free polish I got from the stand, gotta love Twitter and the things you can find on there. 

The Cuccio were on buy 2 get 1 free. So I was desperate for a quick dry solution and it is a great one and it only made sense to buy another 2 products. 

Lets start with Nyx.

133 Taupe - £4.50 15ml - www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk



In the bottle I was a little apprehensive of what this colour will come out like. It looked a little grey/purple/mucky colour, slightly pearlescent. And I really thought I would hate it.

Well I was wrong, I actually love this colour! So easy to apply, had to do 2 coats, because I never find 1 coat enough. I used to Cuccio quick dry drops which works wonders. I can't wait to wear this more!

Now for my two Cuccio polishes.

Fusionista - 13ml - £7.50 - www.cuccio.co.uk



This was a quite neon coral colour. And I love it. Not really wearable in the winter months, but defiantly one that I will wear a lot in the summer months! 

Moscow Red Square - £7.50 13ml - www.cuccio.co.uk

(Ignore the rubbish job I've done. I was in a rush)


In the bottle this colour looks amazing, I love me some sparkle and red. But I actually don't like this colour. And I am beyond gutted about this fact. Maybe I will have to give it another try in a month or so and I could have changed my mind. But as of right now. Its a no. 

Sian
xo









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig