Thursday 21 November 2013

A Lush Bath Time #4

Hello there;

I knew I couldn't leave it too long before I had another relaxing Lush bath. This time it was the Luxury Lush Pud bath bombs turn! 


Just look how cute these look! 

What Lush say;

£3.40 each - www.lush.co.uk

This bath bomb shares a fragrance with our Twilight bath bomb. With lavender oil, ylang ylang and tonka absolute, you'll be soothed and calmed as little islands of colour float out into your bath water.

What I say;


Well mine didn't look quite like the photo above. A couple of the little coloured discs had fell out. Boooo! But straight away I was impressed with the smell. It was so strong and lovely! I couldn't wait for it to be popped into my bath. 


Check out all of them colours. The little round discs are released off the bomb itself and dissolve at a slower rate,  giving it a little dash of colour here and there in the bath. But the main colour is this beautiful, black current like colour. Almost felt like I was bathing in Vimto. (yummy)


The bath bomb didn't really take long to disappear and comparing that to the last one, this is disappointing. But the fragrance pay off totally makes up for it. My bathroom smelt of lavender for hours after. 

My skin felt smooth after as well. Nothing outstanding but then it wasn't disappointing either. 

All in all, this bath bomb is a decent one for the money that it costs and I would recommend it to anyone! I will defiantly be repurchasing it. 

Sian
xo






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig