Tuesday 12 November 2013

Christmas Lush Haul.

Hello there;

After trying them last couple of the Lush Christmas ballistics bath bombs, I knew I needed to try more of the range. Because I am lazy, online shopping was not, not going to happen. I only went on to spend maybe £15, but £27 later I finally input my payment details. 


I was SO happy to see this parcel this morning, as I am currently super poorly and a nice hot lush filled bath was being called for. 

Can I just say how impressed I am with the speed this got to me. I placed my order about 4pm on Sunday and I got this on Tuesday. Impressed. Very impressed.



Quick thank you to Kay for putting my box together >.<


This was my first obstacle I had to come over. I was currently in bed feeling very sorry for myself I had no where to put this, apart from a disused handbag that was just in arms reach. Yes the polystyrene chunks are still in the bag... I am not ashamed. 

After 5 minutes of digging and removing most of the annoying chunks, I got to the best bit.


OH LOOK AT IT ALL. JUST LOOK AT IT ALL.
I wish smellavision actually worked, because the amount of smells that was released from this box is amazing. Smelt like you had just literally walked into a Lush shop. 

All of the products came intact, apart from my little snowman's nose :( It seems really fragile though, so not that much of a shock that it had snapped off really. 

I am not going to go into much detail on what I brought here, as I will blog about them each as and when I use them. So here are a few photos of what I ordered.








I really can't wait to use and try them all. Especially the bubble bars and melts as I am a complete virgin to them. 

So watch this space! 

Sian
xo





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig