Tuesday 14 January 2014

Book Review #2 Billy and Me.

Hello there;

I don't even know where to begin with this post. As I have never loved a book so much so instantly. Maybe that seems a little daft but, this book drew me in so much it was like a whirlwind romance that happened over 3 nights. 

Image from Google.
I had seen a lot of people raving about this on Twitter and especially as I follow the author on there, Giovanna Fletcher (she is married to Tom from McFly). At first I wasn't fussed about reading it, disregarding it as a children's book. 

But one night I was scrolling through my Kindle library and this was recommended for me. So I thought why not, lets buy it at only 99p at the time. If it wasn't for me I hadn't exactly spent a fortune on it. 

But boy oh boy was I wrong. Within the first few chapters I was hooked. It is based in a little town in Kent where a big film company is coming to well shoot a movie. 

And you have probably guessed the lead man falls in love with town girl. You are not wrong. BUT BUT BUT. 

Oh there is some massive twists in it. I am not going to divulge on here for you as I want you to read it for yourself. This book had me giggling, feeling happy to sobbing and not many books have that affect on me.

It is available on Amazon for £1.99 Kindle addition. 

Paperback from Waterstones for £5.99.

Let me know if you have read this or will read it in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for such a great review. Definitely going to buy this on my Kindle now! I'm looking forward to reading it!
    Alice xx
    aliceinthelookingglass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig