Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites

Hello there;

Another month has been and gone; which only means one thing...
What did I love using this month?

I have 3 little delights for you this month. 


Tiny Tower - Free on the App Store

 This has took over my life. I always have a week off work in February usually around Valentines day and I needed something new to play for them chill out days. I used to play this when I got my first iPod touch about 2-3 years ago. I have soon rekindled my love for this game. My poor battery on my phone. If you haven't played this game, give it ago it fills me with so much satisfaction. 


Eyeko Skinny "Black" - £12 - www.eyeko.com

I got this in Februarys BirchBox and wow, in love with it. It is the blackest eyeliner I have used in a long time. And defiantly a staple in my everyday make up now! A proper review will be coming out soon. I just want to try it out a little longer so I can give you guys a fair review :)


Korres Wild Rose Foundation "WRF2" - £20 30ml - www.korres.com

I got this last month, and how have I not used this foundation before. I am not going to go into great detail as my full review is coming out some point next week! So keep a look out for that. 

All I can say is I adore it.

What has been your favourites this month?
Leave me a comment below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love Love LOVE tiny Tower :) also your nail design is so cute :)
    thewhimsysea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it. Just about to reach 34 rooms! :D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've not tried anything from Korres before, I'd love to give the foundation a go! Can't wait for the review :) x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my review on the foundation a few posts back :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Brb downloading the game.

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the eyeko eyeliner review! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its on a long list of posts to write. :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. The eyeko eyeliner looks lovely. And I loooove Tiny Tower!! I haven't played it in a while, because at some point I got to almost 100 floors, but after an update I had to start again from 10 floors and I lost interest :p. I should get back into it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is lovely Madeline :) Ahhh another Tiny Tower pal, I seriously don't know anyone else that plays it!! Although I have been neglecting it lately. Im back on Simpsons tapped out :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig