Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hello February;

Hello there;


When did you show your face?
Since when did January go past so fast?
Why does it feel like I have missed half a month?
So many questions so little time.

It is already the second month of 2014. Wow crazy huh?
January was a good month for me, had a couple of nights out with friends which I enjoyed a lot. 
This blog started getting noticed a little more in the blogging community which is just mental. Nearly at 50 followers on BlogLovin'! I can remember when I had 4 and I thought that was good. I know its nothing compared to some people on there but hey its a good thing for me! 

What does February have in store for me?

I have decided unless something I NEED comes out, I am not buying a single new product. I really need to use up what I have. I also have a lot to review about so don't worry you won't be post less.

It is Valentines day this month and I am a massive romantic, it is my 5th valentines with Palmer and we have a day in York planned. Totally excited for it. 

Also a week off work, yes yes yes. Can't wait for some ultimate chill out time and seeing family and friends. Its going to be a good month.

What do you have planned?

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Another month filled with my face I think :)

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    TGIF HERE WE COME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be :p

      And don't you mean TGI?

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way, I cannot believe one month of 2014 is already gone. And my boyfriend and I are also celebrating Vday for the 5th time together, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh, hope you both have a lovely day together :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. A day in york sounds lovely! Have a good time!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time on your blog and I love it! LOVE the blog design! So pretty! :3


    Relationships.College.Love
    New post on the blog: Forever 21 Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 50 followers! That's great :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. January flew by fast for me too. Fab post, have an awesome February and beyond doll :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've nominated you for the liebster award! For more info check out my blog :)
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive just done one of these. But thanks for the nomination sweetie :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. You have a very pretty blog =)

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a month of not spending too! I might join you in this :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig