Wednesday 12 February 2014

Katie Nails #4

Hello there;

It is that time of the month, when my dear friend Katie comes and works her magic on my fingernails. I let her have total free reign this time. But I must say, I think they are my most favourite nails to date! 

Sadly due to lighting issues and well just basically to busy pissing about I didn't get as many photos as I wanted. But at least I took some yeah?! 


5 colours went onto my nails. 5!!! And she did some of that scrapey (is that a word) stampy (and that one?) technique that she used on my last set. This does amaze me still, such a cool wait to make a fantastic effect on nails.

White and blue/green
Pink and mint green
For some reason I didn't take a photo of the 5th one, a darker pink. Not sure on the name.
Soorrrrryyyyy :(

I watched Katie apply the spots and stripes onto my nails. But once they were done, and food was eaten, I wasn't allowed to look anymore as she had a surprise for me. 

Do you know how hard it is not to look, when you are so desperate to look? 
Very! I even got neck ache.

After what felt like a millennium, (probably only 10 minutes) I was allowed to look. And oh my what a lovely surprise.

Little roses on my nails!


LOOK HOW EFFING CUTE THEY ARE!

Very Cath Kidston, very spring like. I love them. 
I am getting complimented on them daily at work, even by people who would usually tell me off for wearing gel on my nails. Winning! 

Thanks a lot Katie!

If you live in the Nottingham/Mansfield area and would like Katie to do her magic on your nails. Click the link below to her FaceBook page.


Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Omg those are so cute!! Wish I lived nearby - maybe I'll try this on myself? (And make a mess no doubt!!!) xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly have a go and let me know how you get on :D!

      If you want to ask her any questions about how she did it, click the link and send Katie a message. Im sure she will be happy to help :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love the roses! Great post
    sharetheluuuurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so nice, i really wish i was good at nail art so i could have cool nails all the time, i just don't have the patience or skill ahha

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No neither do I. That why I love that Katie has the patience >.<!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Those are so lovely! My sister does this sometimes for me as well!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that really nice of your sister :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. They look great! I love that there is a mixture of designs and colours.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I had no idea what her ideas are when she comes to my house. I am always please though :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Wow they look fab I love them!
    xx

    salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap these are positively ADORABLE. She did a fantastic job.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. Katie is so talented :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, how adorable is that! I have not see that brand of nail polish, but I just love the design on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't normal nail polishes. Its gel (similar to Barry M Gelly) But you have to pop them under a UV lamp so they set. :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. Goodness me, those are incredible! I love the finish you get with the gel as well. I'm very impressed, she did a great job! :)
    amyalaska
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look absolutely gorgeous! So jealous! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!!! These look amazing! I love the the white with the flower! I wish she could do mine! xx

    stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thumb flower came off yesterday. So that one nail lasted nearly a whole month!! She is fantastic :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig