Thursday 6 February 2014

Weekend Haul

Hello there;

I have had these products now for a couple of weeks and just kinda left them to sit in there little bag, waiting for me to remember about them and to get them out and take photos; or even try them. 
I promise I have not brought them this month.

It is a very "face" dominated haul. I just went face mad. A little obsessed at the moment I think.

New background, cute ain't it >.<
Look at the newness! 

I don't really want to review all of the products here, as I really want to go into detail with each in their own review. But I have been dying to tell you that I got all of these (apart from the Baby Skin) for half price or less!! 

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you would have already seen these. I got them from a shop in my local designer outlet, for the grand total of £26.93. Yes, you read that right. I will totally be going back there soon to go get some more treats for myself, in March ;)

When I was having a coffee a little later on in the day I figured out that these should have come to over £50 with normal retailing prices. Again not including the Baby Skin, I got that from Boots a couple of days before. 

Not quite sure where to start if I am honest. 
Are any of these products taking your fancy and you want a review first? 
Let me know in the comment section below, if not I will do them at random.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Can you review the Maybelline product please?

    http://victoriaearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby face baby face! :) people have compared it to POREfessional

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read your review on the NYC products, especially the bronzer. I'm trying to find a good inexpensive bronzer.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill do that one after the BabySkin then sweetie! Keep a look out for it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I have wanted to try the maybelline concealer for agessssss! Never got round to picking it up. Would love to know what you think of it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be 3rd on my list now :D I hope its good! Not got round to trying it yet....

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. What an amazing deal! I love it when I get great deals! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I was so shocked when I figured out I had got it all for pretty much half price :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. That camouflage kit looks super nifty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many different colours in it! Looking forward to putting it to the test!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Nice Haul!! I love the eraser concealer a lot, let us know how you are getting on with the foundation!!!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I love the Kate Moss lipsticks, what shade did you get? And the new background really is cute :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to wait for my review ;) haha!

      I love it, sadly can't use it all the time as I have to rely on natural lighting and at the moment in the UK the weather is really bad :(

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. People seem to really like the Baby Skin product!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im looking forward to people seeing my review on it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. Can't wait to read the reviews, especially the Korres foundation. I've loved most of their items, so I always enjoy seeing them swatched and reviewed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my first Korres item! Can't wait to try it out :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. I'd love to see a review of the w7 camouflage kit. I think you got some bargains here and I love shopping at discount outlets too!

    I've followed you with Bloglovin'!

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog I Bloglovin’ I Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I've followed you back on Blog Lovin :)

      And yeah I loved all the bargains, next month when I am allowing myself to buy new items I am going to go grab some more goodies :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig