Monday 10 March 2014

Empties #1

Hello there;

This is my first post of empties, I love watching videos on YouTube about these. So I thought I would do my own for you guys!

Over the past couple of months I have racked up a few items. More than I was expecting as I never really use stuff up all the way. But knowing I was going to be doing this post has motivated me to actually use my items up. Defiantly a plus side to it :)

Quite a mixture of stuff.
Right lets kick start this!


I use hairspray daily with me having to wear my hair up at work. We all need something to stop them little fly aways. I really liked using Fudge Iced Raspberry & Vanilla hairspray, it kept things where they should have been and didn't vanish by the end of the day. I must admit the smell of this let me down as I didn't noticed the raspberry smell much. Not sure if I would repurchase this, maybe if it was on a good offer.

It has literally took me forever to finish off my TRESemme Platinum Strength shampoo. I just don't like it. It does smell nice but I found it a little too heavy for my hair :( It's a shame really because I usually love TRESemme products. So I will not be buying this one again.

What doesn't take me long is getting through Aussie products and the 3 Minute Miracle, was no different. I have gone through more of these conditioners than I would probably like to admit.  I use this to do a deep condition leaving it on for 3 minutes or longer but I also use it for a quick hydration by brushing through my wet hair, leaving it for 30 seconds and then washing it off. My hair just drinks it up and feels amazing after. I think I already have 2 more of these waiting to be used.

Dry shampoo, where would us girl and yes you boys be without it? I love Basiste, but when Girlz Only, is only £1 and I am skint sacrifices have to be made. What I do like about Girlz Only is it doesn't leave that grey residue on your hair. It doesn't last as long as the Basiste but it will do for when I need to spruce up my fringe for work.

L'Oreal Extra Full Volume Tecniart mousse, not my favourite. I got this in a VERY old GlossyBox and I have only just got round to using it. This product just didn't volumise my hair as much as other mousses have done in the past. Don't get me wrong it does at first and if you have a interview or something where you just need hold for a couple of hours this would be great. But it doesn't last all day. The second thing it let me down on is that there is still product in there, I can hear it if I shake it. But can I get it out? Nope. 

Woah, contrasted this a tad too much. Sorry Baby lips, you massive orange blob.

Ahh that BB cream I wasn't crazy over. Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1, it was alright but I wasn't a massive fan of it. But what I can praise about it, is how long it lasted. I believe I brought it for £6.99 (maybe, I am just making this up now) and it easily lasted me 3 months. I used that thing 5 days a week! Really impressed with that. 

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water, I love how clean you make my skin feel. What I didn't love is when I left you in front of the window and you evaporated! But that wasn't your fault. Please forgive me. I know this product is a little hit and miss with some people but I like it. I am currently on my second bottle. I think I will try some of the others out there once I have used it all as I cannot compare this to anything else at this current time. 

Can you remember last year, around June/July time when everyone and their dog was raving about the Maybelline Baby Lips? Yeah me too, and I popped onto that hype. I brought Pink Punch and Cherry Me. The one above is Cherry Me and I loved using it. Really hydrated my lips, while giving it a very subtle tint of red. Oh did I mention it smells amazinggggg! But sadly I cannot find my Pink Punch anywhere. -sadface- I really need to get round to repurchasing the lot of them now. 

If you know me, you will know my love for Soap and Glory products. I racked up quite a collection over Christmas. The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash was one of the first items that really got me into the brand. I first saw it whilst watching a Zoella video. I may have possibly had that bottle for over a year. I really didn't want to use it up. But when I got another one for Christmas, I lathered myself in it every shower time. It smell amazing, so fresh! 

Oh look another Soap and Glory product! If you follow me on Instagram then this will be no surprise that this is in post. The Righteous Butter, has become one of my most favourite body butters ever. I cover myself head to toe after every bath/shower. It has made a massive different to my skins condition and I love the smell! 

That's all for now folks.

Did you like this sort of post?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. love this :)

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved doing it! Almost got enough to do #2 :p

      xx

      Delete
  2. Great post Sian! I really like the L'Oreal Micellar Water.

    Does the hairspray smell of vanilla? If so, I need it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan :)

      I can't really remember now :p, they sell it in Superdrug if you wanna go give it a sniff :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh god me too! If I could smoother myself in it all day everyday I would!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Oooh wow lots of empties! I love the Sugar Crush body wash.. it smells so so good doesn't it?! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! Love it so much :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the L'Oreal Micellar Water as I've heard such amazing things about it. I have the Bioderma version in my to use stash, so will purchase the L'Oreal one once I've used up my Bioderma one.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bioderma is meant to be better. I can't compare it as I have never tried Bioderma but I do think it is good :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. I have always thought to try Soap and Glory but never got around to it! Now I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! Oh Jenna you need too. You will not be disappointed :D!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig