Monday 24 March 2014

GlossyBox - Beauty Blossom

Hello there;

GlossyBox time! After last months pretty decent box, I was expecting the same this month.
Yet again, I was disappointed. WHY GLOSSYBOX WHY!?



This months theme was Beauty Blossom, a very spring like name to call it. And the products are meant to be items that can transition you into Spring.


I will start with the few products I was disappointed with.

Mitchell And Peach Body Cream - £36 180ml - I do enjoy a good body cream as much as the next person, as you can never be too hydrated. But seriously this smells awful. It has a faint hint of lavender but its nothing to shout about. I guess if you like slightly scented creams this is for you. But I like to literally stink of the stuff. So this will either be going in the bin or passed onto someone.

Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot - £1.49 15ml - This isn't THAT bad but I would rather have a couple of these in rather than the perfumes. I don't feel like my hair will benefit from just one shot. I would like to have a couple more to really see if works. But I am sure my hair will drink this up.

Juicy Couture Malibu Collection - £47 75ml - 2 perfume samples? What's up Glossy couldn't find something else to put in this box? Thats how I feel when they throw a load of these in. I do like to try new perfumes but for some reason I would have just liked one and more of the Dove shots. On the plus side to this they do smell quite nice.


These are the two products that I do like in the box.

Bellápierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powders - £12.99 2.35g - I am loving the colour of this pigment. Lava, it is so gorgeous and sparkly. Can't wait to give it a proper run and give you guys a review on it.

Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish - £4.49 10g - I knew we was getting a Sleek product in this months as they had a slight spoiler on the website. I am really glad I got this colour as the other I have seen have not really grabbed me. The colour I got is Raspberry Rhapsody, it doesn't smell of raspberries though, which I am a little disappointed at. But it does have a slight shea butter smell to it. It is more a lip balm than a lipstick. But I am totally okay with this as I will use it at work.

All in all this box isn't as good as last months. But with 3 full size products in there it makes a change to all trial sizes. 

What did you think to this months box?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I need to post my review up. I'm happy with this months one, asode from the fragrance samples which I can get free from work every day but really like that we got three full sized products. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like that there is 3 full size products. But I'm not totally thrilled with the choices. Always next month :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Ugh I hated this months. Next months is free for me but after that, I'm un-subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You watch next months will be amazing :P

      Delete
  3. I have the nude sleek pout polish and I love it! It is just the right amount of color and shine, and the smell is amazing! But the color you got is beautiful too!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh good to hear a good review on it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I would love to see a swatch of the mineral shadow. I look forward to reading the review. Does everyone get the same shades in their Glossy Boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a review coming when ive used it properly :)! And no, there will be a few different colours in the boxes :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I'd be super disappointed if I was still subscribed, I found it a total waste of money and decided to find a better one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive actually unsubscribed from it now. But thats because I need a little cash else where. I know I will come back and subscribe up again. I just can't help myself :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig