Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello March

Image from www.google.com
Wow, February soon came and went didn't it? 
I love February, with me having a week off work, valentines happened and lots of stuff with friends. 
Sooo much fun.


I also did "No Buy Feb", and it was a success I only brought a RT Expert Face Brush. Not a single make up purchase happened. Wooohooo I did it :D 
I am still not going to go over board though this month, I do really need to stop spending so much money on make up when I already have loads of it. 

What have I got planned for March?

A wedding. My boyfriends cousin is getting married, whom I have never met. But how sweet of her to invite me. Looking forward to meeting that side of the family, still nervous though. Im sure it will be lovely :)

A birthday. No not mine. Our Boylett or better known on here as Charlotte Rose. We have a night out planned and a night in with the girlies and food. That is going to be a fun couple of days.

Other than that, I shall see what unfolds in this month. 
Who knows what will happen!

What have you got planned for March?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great job with the "No buy Feb!" I really want to try something like that, maybe in April :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, you rekindle loves for old favourites :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Ooo that picture looks familiar ;)

    Well done for not buying anything. And I can vouch for you!
    SHE DID NOT BUY ANYTHING.

    love you :)
    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO.

      gonna try and not buy too much this month either....

      Love you too

      Delete
  3. Wow, well done for not buying anything (the brush doesn't count, it's a tool not a product!! ;).. )
    I didn't buy anything much either as I wasn't paid due to an error, although I'm kind of seeing it as a blessing in disguise, as I'll now have more to enjoy this month!
    As for meeting your boyfriend's family - I've been to a wedding on his side of the family.. twice! It's a bit daunting at first, with all the 'ah I've heard so much about you!', but relax, eat and have a good time.
    Have a wonderful month, I really love your blog! :)
    amyalaska
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is what I thought with the brush, great minds think alike ;)

      Thanks for the wise words :D!!
      You are so sweet :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Great post!! ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig