Wednesday 23 April 2014

Empties #2

Hello there;

Can you believe it has been just over a month since I did my last Empties post? I am finally getting through some of my products. Which I am pleased about because it means I can start on my new ones. 


It really is a mixed bag. Lets drive right in!


The holy grail of concealers, the Collection 16hr Concealer, I used 2 light. I do like this concealer but I have lost a little love for it at the moment. I think I have got a little bored of it. But I know I will come back to at some point. 

Another hyped up product, Benefits Porefessional, as you know I cannot make up my mind on this item. Some times I love it, other days I do not. But here I am and I have used up a sample size of it. I did get a lot of uses out of this little 7.5ml bottle. So really impressed with that! Now to use up the other load of primers I keep collecting.


I went through the Girlz Only Dry Shampoo in my last post, not gonna bore you with it again. Only difference is this one is a standard type not one with pigment in it like the last one.

Who knew that Aussie did a hairspray? I know I didn't until last year. Yes that is when I brought this. I quite like the Dual Personality Hi-Hold + Hi-Shine Hairspray, but it doesn't have the hold that I usually prefer. The best thing for this product is the smell. I LOVE the smell. It's Aussie all over. Probably would repurchase this if it was on  good offer.

The Philip Kingsley Elasticizer was certainly an unusual product. You wet your hair and then put this all over your head and then leave it on for 10-20 minutes before washing off. Then you proceed with your usual hair routine. I did like this product and I am glad I got this sample size. I got 4 uses out of it? Really impressed.


Have you read my review on the Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer? Well on it I said I didn't notice a different. I was using them while in the bath. Well low and behold if you do not use them in the bath they actually make a difference. I really wished I didn't waste them others now, as I actually liked these!

Make up wipes are bad? Make up wipes are not bad? I am not bothered. I find these incredible handy for my lazy days. For when I am in a rush or just got a little touch up if I mess my make up, up. I don't have a certain brand I always use. I tend to buy what is on offer. And it seems the last offer I brought was the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


Everyone needs deodorant. And similar with the make up wipes. I only ever buy what is on offer. I did like the smell of the Garnier Mineral Clean Sensation as it smelt well, clean. This stuff kept me from smell so it does its job well.

Victoria Secret, Love is Heavenly perfume smells amazing. Its a really fresh scent. I can't describe it to you. The website says it's top notes are Kiwi splashes, Dewberry, Orange zest and Mandarin flowers. Now I can't smell any of them. But it smell good okay! 

Errrr, look a foot cream. No one likes feet. Well no one I know does. But I did like using the Soap & Glory Heel Genius. It bright blue which I thought was a little odd. I usually find creams to be white. But this stuff really did make a difference. One to try for sure! 

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ooh that Aussie hairspray sounds lovely.. I didn't know they did hairspray xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No neither did I! I was really shocked.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Oooo I love your empties posts :) I wanna smell the V Secret you told me about!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading empties posts but haven't done one yet :/ I feel the same about porefessional too, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't! I still haven't used my puffy the eye bag slayer yet, I really must give it ago but like you apply everything in the bath! ha! xx

    http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do one Julie, they are one of my favourite posts to read :) No DON'T apply them in the bath. Do it out of the bath.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I buy Aussie Haircare just for smell, I can't get enough!

    Belle ♥ xxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell, I love how it lasts too :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Great post!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the Porefessional - I can't make up my mind about it either. When I first started using it I loved it, but by the end of my sample tube I really didn't like it haha. I really want to try the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad it's not just me! And get it Megan, it is really good :) I want to get the bigger tube :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig