Thursday 17 April 2014

MeadowHAUL

Hello there;

If you follow me on Twitter then you will know that on Sunday I went to Meadowhall with our Boylett. And what a lovely day we had. A VERY expensive day. But lovely none the less.

I spent wayyyyy to much but yano what, I work hard and go months without splurging. So I splurged and I splurged well! What I am about to show you isn't all of it either. I got me some new clothes too! Which I will be doing a separate post on when I can.

Sorry for it being a little blurry. My camera hated this for some reason. The little swine.

I went to Meadowhall with the intention of getting some new clothes, new pair of shoes and maybe a couple of bath bombs. YEAH like that was ever going to happen. I am a weak weak person who owns a credit card. But you know what #YOLO - Yes I went there.


One cannot simply go into Lush and only buy one item. If you can, then well done. You are a better person than I am. 
I am really into my face masks at the moment and have been wanting to try the Cupcake Face Mask in forever! It is a coco based one, so basically it smells like a chocolate bar going onto my face. I am totally okay with this. 

Next that grabbed my attention was the all famous Comforter Bubble Bar. I am probably the only Lush addict who hasn't use this bubble bar. Well HA I have it now and I shall be using it as soon as I have got through the last of my Christmas stock. It smells incredible though

From bubble bars to bath bombs, simple transition really. I picked up another Lush addicts favourite the Dragons Egg, another I haven't tried before. It smells amazing, so lemony. Also Sakura I have never seen this one before so I just added it to my collection to see what I thought. Only one way to find out if you are going to like something or not ay. This does remind me of the classic Lush smell. You know what I mean right?

My last item from Lush was the New Shampoo Bar. I wasn't expecting to see this in store, as I thought it was an online only thing. But nope, I was wrong. This is meant to help with hair growth. I hope it does, I want luscious locks.


The Body Shop was where the day started, straight away I was impressed with their Brazil Nut Body Butter on sale from £13 down to £5. How can anyone pass on that deal? I know I couldn't. It smells so good! 

Next to enter my basket was the Beauty Bloggers favourite Camomile Cleansing Butter, it has such a clean smell about it. I can't wait to give it a try out. Also from the skin care line (Which was on buy one get one 50% off) I picked up the Vitamin C Skin Reviver, this is meant to add instant smoothing radiance. I am hoping this just adds a nice glow to my face. As I seem to be a little dull skinned at the moment.


After all the love I got on my Sleek Rose Gold Blusher post, I knew I needed to get more to add to my collection. I adore the Rose Gold one so I went for the Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade. Again another Beauty Blogger favourite. There is a reason for this. It is a gorgeous palette, keep your eyes peeled for a review in the near future.


If you have seen my Mac Wish List post, you will have seen that I had all three of these items on there. So I can cross them off. 

Lets start off with the most exciting one here. I OWN STEREO ROSE. Yes I do. Stereo Rose is currently a limited addition product and this was 1 of 6 left on the Mac counter. So get one quick as they are going fast! I can't stop staring at it. I don't even wanna use it as it will ruin it. But I will, why am I lying to myself?

I went for it, I brought Heroine. Will I ever wear it, no probably not. But it does look nice in my collection. Does anyone else love the smell of Mac lipsticks?

And my final product of the day was the Mac Cleanse Off Oil, I would have preferred the Traquil version. But they didn't have it. So I went for the standard one. Lets see how I get on with it. 

And there you have it guys. Half of what I brought. So many new items to play about with and of course write up reviews for you lovely people.

Sian
xo

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Great haul!!!! such a great deal at the body shop!! the Brazil nut body nut is one of my favourites! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great haul! I ordered the Sakura bath bomb from LUSH just this morning (note to self: online shopping at 6am is dangerous), super excited to try it out!
    Oh, and I love the Vitamin C skin care stuff from The Body Shop - have you smelled it yet? I freaking love the smell!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been using it for the past few days and I really like it :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. We spent waaaay too much money this day! But it was so worth it ;) my haul will be up on Friday so keep your eyes peeeeeeled!

    Can't wait to do this again with you :)
    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie, I went a tad over board but sod it ;)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. This is such a good haul! You got some amazing products. I love lush packaging I think it's so cute & Sleek are one of my favourite brands! Good picks:p
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk
    It would mean everything if you could follow me via google friend connect :)xxxx
    Thankyou !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't let me follow you on GFC.... but thank for you liking what I brought :D!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul chick! I love the Comforter and Dragons Egg! So jealous you have Stereo Rose! I tried to buy it on the release date but it was sold out within that day- madness! xxxx

    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get to Meadowhall and get it!!! Its beautiful!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. If you're looking for something to brighten up your skin I can definitely recommend The Clarins Radiance+ Golden Glow Booster which adds a really nice natural glow to the face :)

    You can check out my review and recommendations for more info: http://millydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/clarins-radiance-review.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I will look into that one. Thanks :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. I love these kind of posts! Like you said, sometimes you just need a good splurge! I'd love to see a review of the Sakura bath bomb as I've never tried that one before. Also Stereo Rose is absolutely gorgeous! They're all sold out where I live :(

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do one sweetie when ive used it :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Awesome haul! Can't wait to see your reviews of the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them all out properly :D!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. This makes me so jealous that you went out and splurged! I need a big shopping trip... right now! Stereo rose looks so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!! I loved it, not even regretting that I spent far too much haha!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. So many amazing purchases! I love the smell of Mac lipsticks too! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS just noticed the title of this post. BRILLIANT!

      Delete
    2. Hahah! Im glad you like the name :p! Im already in love with about 3 of these items!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. I've heard that LUSH products are much more affordable in the UK than here (Canada). I usually only buy a thing or two at most but I always stop by just to look at the all the pretty little things.
    By the way, love the Body Shop "nut" type Body Butters as well. My fav is the Cocoa Butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much are they roughly over there?! Depends what you buy here some things are really cheap, others can be quite pricey.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  12. Ooh great haul! I love the Comforter and Dragon's Egg, you're definitely going to be glad you got them! I've wanted to try a Sleek palette forever - like you, I love Rose Gold. Looking forward to your review! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! I still not tried them!! I want to but then I don't at the same time because they will be gone then :( haha!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul, I've never tried any skin care from the body shop before, is it any good? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it is! The cleansing balm especially :)

      Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
      xo

      Delete
  15. Amazing haul! :) it's been forever since I've been to Meadowhall and you'll love Sleek's Pink Lemonade, the colours are gorgeous and I've used mine non stop since I bought it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried it. But I can't wait to use it :D

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig