Wednesday 7 May 2014

Lip Care

Hello there;

Im sure I am not the only one who hates having cracked lips. I seriously despise it. Not only does it look horrible, lipstick doesn't apply right and I am prone to chewing them when they are cracked. So I try and keep them as smooth and hydrated as I possible can.

Que my go to lip saviours.

I have had my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub for a long while now. I hope they don't go out of date, because mine probably has. But sugar and oil isn't going to kill me. Well I hope not.... Anywhoooo. I love this stuff, I love the taste, the smell and mainly how soft my lips fell after using it. I just take my finger, dab it on the sugar and well scrub away at my lips. Obviously if you are not up for eating the sugar of your lips, just grab a damp cotton pad and remove excess. But I like licking it off. Don't judge.

To finish it off I add a lip balm. I am not faithful to a lip balm. But I have just started using this Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and I adore it. I thought it was going to be quite plain, but nope. It has a peppermint scent to it. And it makes my lips tingle. And I love a good tingle me ;) 

I love doing this routine before I get into bed. When I wake up my lips feel really smooth and soft. 

Any other products you would recommend for soft lips?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

- Don't forget I have a Giveaway happening right now, click here to enter! -
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love the Burts Bees balm and the Lush lipscrub tastes amazing!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip balm is one of my all time favourites! I love the minty taste.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It shocked me that it was minty. I love it :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I don't trust myself with any of the Lush lip scrubs as I'm scared I'll just keep licking off my lips haha. I do Burts Bee though!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Belle you gotta try them :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I'm desperate to try some Burt's Bee's products! Hence why I keep tweeting your giveaway :P

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You have done it a lot :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I loooove the Lush bubblegum lip scrub literally obsessed, tastes good, smells good and feels good! The boyfriend loves it too so it must be good!

    Abby x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My boyfriend prefers the Popcorn one :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees stuff! I also featured the Peppermint lip balm as one of my Burt's Bees Must-Haves over at http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Burt's Bees lip balm! The lush lip scrub is great, I just don't like the bubblegum flavour much, think I'm going to try popcorn next time :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more!
    Wanna follow each other?
    www.dressandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lip scrub sounds amazing!! I need to try this :)
    www.lalaloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig