Friday 9 May 2014

McBusted

Hello there;

I make it no secret on how much I actually LOVE McFly. I never have and I never will. I have been a fan of them since I was 14? So 10 years of loving a band, I am committed to them. I will admit, I do not listen to them as much now. But as soon as I hear one of their songs come on, that it I am up and singing away. 

So last year on Twitter when they announced they where joining up with Matt Willis and James Bourne from Busted. Well I almost wee'd with excitement. I was straight onto the phone to my best friend arranging that we WILL go see them, seeing as we missed out on Taylor Swift.

The day the tickets went on sale, I was up credit card in hand and laptop on the website ready to be refreshed. 5 minutes later I was the proud owner of 2 McBusted tickets for Capital FM Arena, Nottingham on 29/04/2014. The only problem was, I had about 7 months to wait. But it was worth it. So so worth it. 

Here are a few snapshots from the day. Enjoy :)

Me and Charli, this girl is my world.

Here are mine and Charlis OOTD, in TGI Friday's toilets... stay classy!
Top - Primark
Leggings - TopShop
Shoes - Converse, Schuh
Parker - F&F
Bag - River Island
Crop top - TopShop
Disco pants - New Look
Shoes - Fred Perry, Office
Necklace - New Look
Jackets - Both from TopShop
Here comes the concert photos!

Where we were sat. Totally wish I was in the OMFG Zone though.




LOL at the picture on the screens :')









Marry me? Please. 






There you have it. I LOVED this night. And would totally go again. 
Granted it was more of a Busted fest than McFly. I am totally okay with it. 

Did you go see McBusted? When and where did you go?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Sian
xo

-Don't forget I am running a giveaway right now! Click here to enter! - 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I was never really a big fan of Busted but I like McFly so I'm a wee bit jealous! :D It looks like you had a brilliant night & I love both of your outfits. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great :) & thanks sweetie.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm seeing them June 2nd in Dublin. I am SO excited, I loved Busted and McFly are still my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks incredible, I'd love to see them live. The atmosphere must have been incredible! Looks like you were pretty close to the stage as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, if you ever get the chance DO IT!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. I adore that lipstick that you're wearing! What is it? Got to admit I'm a secret Mcfly fan! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Bourjois Colour Boost in Red Sunrise :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. This was honestly one of the best nights of my life. And I fell in love with Matt and James all over again. Thank you for making this possible! :)

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,you know your my gig buddy ;)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig