Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Lemonade

Hello there;

Another blusher review, yes I have been a little blusher obsessed as of late. But do we think this is a bad thing? No I didn't think you would some how :)

Seeing as I had SUCH a great response to my Sleek Rose Gold review, I thought it would only be fair for me to give you the review on my new Sleek blusher palette. The ever so famous Pink Lemonade palette. 

I forgot to take a photo of the front of the actual packaging. But it looks a lot like the Rose Gold packaging, just bigger.


This is the back of it though, I remembered to take a photo of that. Top beauty blogger here >.<! 
Anyhow, you can see there the palettes name and the three blushers that are within this packaging.


BAM would you just LOOK at them beautiful colours. There is a reason why so many people have this in their collection. It is frikking beautiful! 

You get two powder blushers and one cream blusher. Now, I make it no secret that I am not a massive fan of cream blushers. But I am willing to give this one a go as I don't want to waste something that I have brought. 

Top to bottom Pink Mint, Macaroon & Icing Sugar
Each of the three blushers are so highly pigmented, it is unreal. And this palette only cost me £7! Seriously this is ridiculously good value for money.

My favourite is defiantly Icing Sugar, it is a little darker than I would usually go for but I love it. I tend to use it on a night out when I want my make up to be a little more stand outish. 

But I know I will get a lot of use out of Pink Mint as this is my typical sort of shade.
Also, this palette comes with a massive mirror, so handy for when you are travelling.

As you can tell I love this palette and really would recommend this to anyone!

Sian
xo

- Don't forget about the giveaway I am hosting at the moment. To enter it, click here! -  

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I have this blush palette and I love it, all 3 of the colours are super pigmented and last all day x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this blush palette! I have the Sleek Makeup Face Form Contour Kit and the blush in there is beautiful. Now I want this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want the Contour kit! That's next on my list :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. rare that i use blush, but may have to make an exception, this look so pretty! x
    THAT FASHION VICTIM // UK FASHION & BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely Alice, you won't be disappointed!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! I don't really use blush that much, but Pink Mint looks like my kind of colour

    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette would change your mind :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. I really love Sleek and these look like awesome blushes for the spring! :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks so pretty! Pink mint looks so lovely for spring! Fab post hun x Adele
    acesparklestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I'm off my spending ban, I am treating myself to this. It is mooooore than beautiful!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the one that was 7.99!! So cheap.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful palette I have never seen or tried this yet so need to get online and buy one :) my local Superdrug doesn't stock all the Sleek products :( xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I thought it was in all Superdrug stores now! What a shame, but yes defiantly get online and buy one :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  9. This looks super pretty! I love that includes a cream blusher as I am a big fan of them! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I am not. When I am done with the other 2, ill send the cream on your way :p

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  10. I love this blush palette, all the colours are lovely and my favourite is icing sugar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like icing sugar, but I think pink mint has my heart :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  11. I really really really want one of these palettes!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig