Thursday 29 May 2014

Slightly M.I.A

Hello there;

By the title you might be wondering what I am on about.
Well if you didn't already know, I am currently moving house on the 31st May to be exact. I then go back to work for 4 days, with no internet. And then I go on holiday for a week. So sadly I will not be about for a couple of weeks. 

BUT, luckily for you. I have scheduled my posts. I will still be posting every other day as I would hate to let you down. And I will reply to any comments when I can. I am hoping to get the internet when I am back off my holiday. 




Don't forget about me ;)!
Ill be back to normal service around the 16th June.
See you then.
<3 


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Aren't you a good blogger having your posts all backed up and ready to go! Goof luck with the move Sian and hope you have a fab holiday! Look forward to the pics that hopefully you will post when your back and a house tour post would be great too!!! xxx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it took some work I can tell you that. I ended up doing 17 posts!! Don't you worry I will be doing some posts along them lines when I am back home :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Have fun moving and I hope you have an amazing holiday! x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're so well prepared! All the best for moving, at least you have a holiday to help you recover ;)

    Hannah
    x

    www.bananabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to need it! But thank you Hannah :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Hope the move goes smoothly and of course have a fab holiday! You must be super organised to have all your posts scheduled! Adele x
    acesparklestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adele! Today went pretty smooth :)

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  5. You're so organised with all of your scheduled posts! I don't know how you do it haha! Hope the move goes well & that you have a fab holiday. Speak soon chick :) xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I spent A LOT of time on my laptop :p Thank you Megan!!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  6. Oh wow good luck with the move and I hope you have a lovely holiday xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig