Monday 19 May 2014

Tarte Wish List

Hello there;

Why don't I live in America? 
Why do I have to live in the UK where we only get limited amounts of certain make up brands?
Why don't we have Sephora stores over here?
So many question, so little answers.

I ask these questions because I am dying to get my hands on Tarte
I am fully aware QVC are selling Tarte, but I still wish they where a little more accessible. 
So because I am such a nice person, I thought I would share my wish list of Tarte goodies, that I want.

First of all, I just want to say. I love how natural Tarte's products are. They are 100% cruelty free and have no added extras such as parabens.

1. Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation - Because a girl simply cannot have too many foundation. Am I right or am I right?

2. Lights, Camera, Flashes 4-in-1 Mascara - I have seen several Beauty blogs/vlogs talk about this mascara and it sounds wonderful. I really like the packaging. So unusual. 

3. Amazonian Clay Blusher "Charisma" - Is this not the most lovely warm toned pink/apricot colour ever. Looks so wearable for a day time look.

4. Maracuja Oil - Since using the MAC Cleanse Off Oil, I am a lot more confident with using oils on my face. And I would love to try the Maracuja oil. It sounds like it would benefit my skin so well! With it evening skin tone and helps replenish the skin. 

5. Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation - Ever since Essie Button first mentioned this foundation, I needed it in my life. 

6. Maracuja C-Brighten Eye Treatment - I currently don't own a eye cream and I know I should. I completely understand the benefits of using eye creams. And this one sounds brilliant, it is in line with the Marajuca Oil. So you know this pot of cream will work wonders.

7. Airbuki Bamboo Foundation Brush - This kabuki brush would have to be brought at the same time as the Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, as they are partners in crime!

8. Glamazon Pure Performance 12 Hour Lipstick - I want the entire collection. 

9. Amazonian Clay Blusher - Sod it I want them all. I can't help myself they are so pretty.

And that's your lot for today! Fingers crossed Tarte does become more accessible in the UK soon, because I think they are missing a trick by not being in Boots or any other shop. 

What other Tarte products would you recommend to me?
Let me know in the comment section below.


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. This is brand I also want to try. And you know what? This time next year, you'll of had some ;) Vegas baby! I promise I'll buy you as much as I can!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I only get one item, I will feel so lucky :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I literally need need need one of their blushers, so preeettty!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Glad you like it :) And I agree they are so pretty!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow, such a fab wish list :) Totally lusting over the pretty blush!! :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this list is just amazing. I so wish we could get Tarte over here, any excuse to get more foundation, and you're right, you can never have enough! Oh and get yourself a eye cream girl!!

    Belle ♥ xxxxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need one! Right now I have £0 :(!!!

      Sian
      xxxxxxx

      Delete
  5. There's so many things on my wishlist from Tarte, I just wish Sephora would come to the UK to save me from wishing I had so many products that I can't get x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it will make you feel any better we also dont have sephora and tarte here in my country!!! Boohoo. I didnt know the brand is cruelty free! More reason to love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly! And Sephora needs to be everywhere haha

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  7. Lol, I feel the same way about some products from other there! :D I do love Tarte blushes - I haven't tried their foundations but def interested in their airbrush version. Their bamboo buffer brush (not the kabuki) is also one of my favs. Hope you get some! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear i ask myself the same questions constantly! The blushes look so pretty! x

    THAT FASHION VICTIM // UK FASHION & BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get my hands on this brand so bad! Especially those blushers but i'm scared to order online incase I get the wrong colour :( Can't go without my crazy in-store hand swatching!

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im with you on that one. I like to try before I buy.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig