Sunday 22 June 2014

Empties #3

Hello there;

Been a while since I did an empties post, two months in fact! And boy oh boy have I got some good items in here. Actually some items I never wanted to end. 



I have two items from Soap & Glory; first off is the No Clogs Allowed! Super Self Heating Deep Cleansing face mask. I loved using this face mask. I just loved everything about it. I haven't repurchased this yet as I want to brand out and try other masks. But I will defiantly come back to this mask in the future. Next on the Soap & Glory list is Peaches & Clean, 3-in-1 Deep Purifying Cleanser. Again I really liked using this. I loved the smell, the consistancy and also how it made my skin feel after using it. Again, I haven't repurchased this as I have about 10 other cleansers to get through. But I will go back to at another time. 

Are you like me and simply adore the smell of Aussie hair care?! Urgh I love it. I brought the Beach Mate duo for when I went to Ibiza last year. It kept my hair in pretty good condition. I never expect a lot from shampoos when I am in a hot climate. But I would recommend these if you are going to be on the beach a lot or the pool as it does get rid of any nasty impurities that may be lurking in your hair.

Batiste Tropical dry shampoo and Simple Cleansing face wipes. No shock that these are in my empties. I go through them like water. 

I did a review on the Lush Ponche shower gel here if you want to know any more about it. A great little shower gel that I would repurchase. But its an Christmas line only.

Next are two little favourites of mine. Blistex Lip Brilliance, urgh the smell! I love it, with me working in a chilly environment at work I need a balm with me at all times to keep my lips in tip top shape. I think I have been through 4 of these balms now? My second favourite needs no introduction, Benefit They're Real. Cracking mascara. As I am sure you know.

Finally, I have a perfume for you. Givenchy, Ange ou démon. Im gonna guess that means Angel and Demon in english? I could be wrong though. This was given to me from my Momma who had been suffering with bad headaches so had to give her perfumes away. I only have about half a bottle of this but I loved it. One I would love to repurchase! 




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. A feel a trip to boots coming on ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag in my bedroom I throw them into! I get loads and when I remember about the bag I do one of these :) Ha, is my addiction to S&G THAT bad?! :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SeekMyScribbles22 June 2014 at 20:49

    The Aussie shampoo and conditioner set sounds lovely! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get mega sad when I run out of my No Clogs Allowed! It is seriously the best thing for brightening the skin!!


    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is brilliant! I loved using it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Batiste dry shampoo! Great post! I always forget to keep my empties! I just finished Soap and glory flake-away body scrub love it! Adele x
    acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love soap & glory, I always seem to finish off their products too! It's a shame the lush shower gel was only got Christmas, I would've loved to try! I also want to try the Aussie shampoo & conditioner!! Really sounds promising :)

    The Sunday Chapter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of products! I get through so much dry shampoo... xx


    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried the Flake Away, defiantly on my wish list though :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It so easy to go through it though!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. No clogs allowed is one of my fave masks too :) xx
    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig