Tuesday 10 June 2014

Kindle Wishlist

Hello there;

If you didn't already know, I am currently on holiday. A lovely week in Skegness with my boyfriend. All I shall be doing is sleeping, eating, exploring and reading. I love reading when I am on holiday, I find it so relaxing. So I thought id pop together a little wish list of books that I want to read soon. 

If you haven't heard of Giovanna Fletcher, then where have you been? She is Tom from McFly's wife.  I adore her, even before I read her books. She is so sweet. Anyhow, I read Billy and Me expecting not to like it. When in reality I was up till 3am two nights in a row reading it. So I have high hopes for You're The One That I Want. Not exactly sure if it is a follow on from Billy and Me. But either way I am excited to read this!


Incoming my girl crush. I am in love with Alexandra Felstead AKA Binky from Made In Chelsea. She is easily my favourite person on that series and I can't wait to read about her life story. I love autobiographies, I love seeing what our celebrities of today did before they couldn't walk down the street. 


Yes I have watched the film numerous times. But you know what they say, "the book was better". So I want to see if this is true! I will totally be reading the Gerry parts as Gerard Butler. What a man! 


A few years ago I had a really bad case of impetigo and to cheer me up, my mum brought me this as a present. I started reading it. Got better and forgot about it. I really want to see what Carrie Bradshaw was like before she became the Carrie Bradshaw I love now. Sex And The City is one of my all time favourite programs. So Carrie Diaries is bound to impress me! 


Okay, I am late to jump onto this band wagon. Please forgive me. But I really want to read this before I watch the movie. So that is my aim!! 

Have you read any of these or have any recommendations for me?
Please let me know in the comment section below.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You're going to love The Fault In Our Stars and The Carrie Diaries, they're both amazing books! I just downloaded some books onto my kindle for summer including Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and Before We Met by Lucie Whitehouse. It still surprises me how much cheaper books on kindle are x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how cheap they are on Kindle! I am forever browsing the Recommended for Me section!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars is such a beautiful book! I only read it a month or so ago but I already want to read it again. I can't wait to see the film. PS I love you is also a really good book, I read it before the film, but I think the film did a very good job at re-creating the story onscreen. Very interested in reading the books by Giovanna Fletcher - they sound like the sort of books I'd like :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend Giovanna Fletcher books :)!

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  3. I absolutely loved Billy and Me, I have You're The One That I Want all ready on my Kindle for my holiday next week, I think I'm more excited to read it than I am to go on holiday. :)
    In Katies Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get chance to read it! I will be soon though :) Have a lovely holiday.

      Sian
      xo

      Delete
  4. Ohh I'm beyond useless with Kindles, I'm so old fashioned and like a book, boringgg! You're The One I Want sounds right up my street though, didn't know she had written a book! Hope you're having a wonderful cider filled holiday ;)

    Belle ♥ xxxxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much cider Belle!! But I am back now ;)

      Sian
      xxxxx

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig