Saturday 14 June 2014

My iPhone Tour

Hello there;

Everyone loves being nosey. Right?
Want to see apps people are using? 
Well let me introduce you to my iPhone 5. 

Yes, I wrote this a long time ago. But I am on holiday right now and didn't want to miss a day.
The little tot on my phone is my cousin Poppy. I love how cheeky she looks on this photo. Wearing a ladybird onesie that I brought her. Sadly she is not this small anymore and is growing up by the day. 


This is my main screen. My background is the pink moving on. I am so boring and I don't like a messy background. Nice and simple for me. These are my top used apps. 

I obviously have the standard ones on there, phone, messages, notes etc...
But the apps I tap on daily are on this screen. Im sure you all know about Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. 

But let me introduce to you Sleep Cycle, it tracks how you sleep. I put this on every night. It knows how long you have been asleep, how many times you are disturbed throughout the night. I have been doing this for 436 nights. And within that time I have been asleep 21.1 weeks. Yes, I like to sleep.

On my countdown, incase you was wondering; was the countdown to when we moved house. But by the time you read this, that will be a distant memory. 


On this page is where I keep, what I class as "clutter". I have my folders that I hardly use apart from the App Store. And I have my favourite games. I am currently addicted to MonsterBuster and Slots. Spending hours in the evening playing on both of these. 

I have my 4oD app, so I can keep up to date with Made In Chelsea. 

I also have been loving Timehop, what I have learnt about myself from looking at my statues from the past 1-4 yrs is; I am either tired, pissed off or hungry. And if I am honest with myself, I have changed a lot. Main reason is I hardly use my Facebook anymore. 

There we have it boys and girls. 
Is there any Apps you want to ask me a question on?
Or recommend any for me.
Let me know in the comment section below.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Sleep Cycle too! So interesting to see. We have a lot of the same apps but I keep all of mine in folders on the first screen to save swiping loads, I try to keep it to a minimum but I have soooo many that I barely use x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads I hardly use too, but I just cannot delete them.

      Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
      xo

      Delete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig