Saturday 19 July 2014

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Hello there;

Today is a little mini post.
Because
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY




I have turned the ripe old age of 25 today. Now usually I would spend the day with my boyfriend and go see my mummy. As it is her birthday too. But today we are going to watch another two of our friends get married. Lets face it, they picked a great day to get married on. The 19th July has such a good ring to it! 

Im sure I will write a post later on about my birthday and what I got up too! 
Until then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE
:)


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Happy birthday lovely lady! I also share my birthday with my mum - we were definitely good birthday presents for them haha! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday lovely enjoy your day! Love to hear what presies you got in a post! (Am a bit nosey like that! lol plus i need ideas for my upcoming birthday!!) Adele acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha 100%!! How odd though that you share yours with your mum! But thank you :)


    Sian
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweetie :)!
    One will be posted as soon as I can bothered to take the photos :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is true :p! And I loved all my presents :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed the wedding! I vaguely remember what it felt like to be 25.... :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a lovely day all round thank you :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig