Saturday 26 July 2014

Lush Comforter Body Lotion

Hello there;

Yes, you have read that title right.
 Lush has made there ever so popular Comforter bubble bar in to a lotion. There was no way I was going to not buy this. Did I need another body lotion, noooo of course not. But my life couldn't go on without this in my collection.

Lush Comforter Lotion
As soon as my Lush package arrived and went through all the little foam S's to find this black tub of amazingness and the smell. Oh my the smell is out of this world. For £13.95 you get 225ml for product, which in my opinion is a great price for the quality and the amount that you get.

Lush Comforter Lotion

If I am perfectly honest, I was expecting this to be a pink lotion. But nope, its white. A touch disappointed in this. I just really like pink. The consistency of the lotion is really silky, it literally glides onto your skin and a little goes a long way. I have used mine about 3 times all over my body and from the photo above you can hardly tell I have touched it. 

It has all the same ingredients as the original bubble bar, but also includes Cocoa butter and Almond oil for hydration. It really does hydrate too, I can still feel the softness of my skin and I haven't used it in a couple of days. As I said above the smell of course is amazing and it certainly lingers on your skin for hours after. I found myself sniffing my arm just because I smelt so good. 

Unless you can't tell, I am so impressed with this lotion and I hope the Lush Kitchen keeps making this. You now have a life long fan! 

Have you tried the Comforter lotion before?! 
What did you think?






SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've never tried the lotion but I love the bubble bar. Trip to Lush is definitely on my agenda!
    Maddie // that place called here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the bubble bar - what a fab idea to make a body lotion :D


    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comforter bubble bar so I'm definitely going to have to try this at some point! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much to look at but I love how good lush products smell! Did these absorb easily or did it take a while? I can never be bothered walking about in my underwear waiting for it to dry in haha :p

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if you get it Maddie :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know this existed until I saw it on Instagram!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! Thats why I thought it might be pink, but the smell does make up for it. It soaks in pretty quickly, 5 minutes?! But I do smother myself in it >.<!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! I did NOT know this had been made into a lotion!! it's my absolute favourite bar, I am heading to lush on payday for this!!! x

    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive never seen it in store hun! I got this off the website :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig