Wednesday 13 August 2014

BirchBox - Away We Go!

Hello there;

My lovely BirchBox arrive yesterday morning, and as usually I couldn't wait to rip the packaging open and see what was inside for me!

This months theme is Away We Go.

August BirchBox



August BirchBox

I love the little pouch that the products come in this month. Even if I had to fix mine :( The zip had fell off. 

I am going to start this post with a negative. I am really not over keen on the lifestyle extra we got this month. A few chapters of a book? Come on BirchBox you can do better than that! I can see why they have done this, to help you find a new favourite book maybe. But personally I see this as a little cheap and cheeky... But luckily the other items I receive totally make up for it.

August BirchBox

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect | £20 - Never really used a leave in conditioner before, so I am really looking forward to using this. And right this moment I am trying to get my hair back to blonde, and with this comes dry ends. I see this becoming a firm favourite. 

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator | £26 - Actually so excited to try this. It promises a lot and I really hope it works. It does say use 3-5 a week, I don't see me getting that many uses out of this little sample. If I get a couple of uses though I will be pleased.

Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil | £58 - Ayup Mr Expensive. You will be a little treat for my face won't you now. Although even if this does wonders for my face, I can't see me repurchasing it for a while! Again though, an oil for my face. Oils scary me :(! Need to grow some beauty balls and get over this fear.

Wild About Beauty Crème Eyeshadow | Matilda | £13 - YAY we get some make up again in BirchBox, you are doing proud. 2 months in a row now. This eyeshadow is gorgeous.

August BirchBox

Looking forward to having a little play around with it. It is the most gorgeous copper, golden brown colour. Wait them two descriptive words mean the same thing, oh god you guys get what I mean. Moving on...

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream | £32 - Firstly, I love the name of this brand! It is quite possibly the most hilarious name. Secondly, the sample sizes are tiny. I hope a little goes a long way! I always like trying CC/BB creams though.

Like I said before, this box once again really impressed me, apart from the little book thing. I'm sure that some people like it, but not me. I will keep on reading Fifty Shades of Grey over and over again :')

What did you think of this months BirchBox?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The eyeshadow looks so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tempted with beauty boxes for so long & never been able to justify the £10 a month spend! These treats look great to me, I hope they're all a great and they look! Though they do look a little tiny don't they!?
    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a stunning colour, a pleasant surprise :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are samples, but I love trying them all. When do I finally get round to tying them :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do, if you liked this box :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box :D I got very similar to you :D xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This beautybox looks fab, I am signed upto lovemebeauty.com

    & I love it, like getting a birthday present every month :)

    LONDONBEAUTYX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I was impressed with your box :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really does feel like that >.<!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig