Saturday 9 August 2014

Pro Beauty North 2014

Hello there;

If you have been following my blog since last year, you may vaguely remember my Pro Beauty North 2013 post.

Well this year on the 19th & 20th October it is happening again in Manchester! 



I booked my tickets the other day for free on their website www.professionalbeauty.co.uk
There are fees if you want VIP access or want to visit seminars. But like me, if you just want to wander about, talk to people who are passionate about beauty; it doesn't cost a penny.

There are such brands as NYX, Elemis, Dermalogica, Lauren's Way, Fake Bake and HD Brows on the line up. 

I am attending on the Sunday along with Charlotte Rose, it would be great to see some other bloggers there! 

Let me know if you are going in the comment section below!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh wow, how exciting! I think there was a pro beauty event in London near the beginning of the year, so I'll deffo attend next year! Look forward to your haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame you can't get up to Manchester!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig