Monday 22 September 2014

20.09.14 - Nottingham Meet Up!

Hello there;

As you can tell from the title, I have recently been to a meet up! And do ya know what, it was a fantastic day. So I had to share it with you all! I picked up Megan at 11am and we drove up to Nottingham. We were meeting the girls in a non alcohol bar/restaurant called Sobar. If you know Nottingham at all, its just up from Costa Coffee, across from Walkabout. 

Upon entering Sobar, the room was massive. So colourful and airy. Loved it. After decided where to sit and the last few girls turning up, we took into our food!


I went for the Pulled Pork Burger. I regret nothing, this was so tasty! Quite literally the best chips I have ever eaten. After we had all eaten our meals, we headed upstairs into a room so it was a tad more private. In this room we had a talk from Suzie who is part of the Xenca Make up and skincare range. Can I just say what an amazing job she did! At first we was all a little quite, I think we all needed a nap after the massive meal we had just eaten. But she kept our attention and made the talk so fun. Suzie sent around different products for us to try, I loved doing this. 

#bbloggerproblems 
As you can see, I got a little messy! I fell in love with the bronzer, so I am totally gonna get one of them on order soon! 

A mini set of the skin care range.
As well as getting to try all of the skincare and make up range, we also got to try collagen. Something I had never really thought about trying before. Collagen, is to help aches and pains (where was this last year after my car accident?!). We also tried a 5-a-day+ powder in orange juice first, I preferred this and then another version in water after, I didn't like this. There wasn't much of a taste to it, but I dunno I just preferred it in the orange juice as it was sweet. The 5-a-day is meant to help give you a natural energy boost, and I must admit I do think I benefited from this and I only had a tiny portion. 
At the end of Suzies presentation, we had the opportunity to receive a freebie! I went for a eyeshadow duo which I have a review coming out soon for! Thank you so much Suzie you were an absolute delight :)

Then it went onto the raffle, it all went to a good cause! And I won twice :D Both prizes where amazing, I am so chuffed with them! 


What was inside my purple bag
After the commotion of the raffle it was goodie bag time. I did exactly the same as I did at the Bluewater meet, I waited till I got home to look into mine, but here are a few pics of the girls digging in.
You can see Suzie with baby Harry at the back!
Here's what I got in my goodie bag!

I love the fact, that our bag has the # on it! 

How amazing is this?! As you can see so many brands where involved and I want to say a massive thank you to them for making such a wonderful bag for us. I am truly overwhelmed by the amount in there. 

This is so adorable. Actually love this!!
Now I can't do this entire post and not introduce you to the #naughtycorner 
Becka, Hollie, Myself and Megan
We were the ones in the corner giggling a lot during Suzies chat, which I apologise for but Becka has a filthy mind! These 3 girls were an absolute dream to spend my day with. After we did a spot of shopping, look out for my two little haul posts coming out soon! 

And finally can we have a MASSIVE round of applause to these two wonderful ladies.

Leah (Peaches and Smoke)  and Gemma (Beautiful Things) , for arranging this entire event. I have told you both this before, but you did an amazing job! Well done! Thank you for letting me come and have such an wonderful time. I hope all of the stress was worth it! 

Finally a picture of all the girls who attended!



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That burger looks amazing hun!! And what I wouldn't do for some Leighton Denny haha!! Hope you had fun lovely :)
    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! and some great photos. Im really glad you enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post
    Thank you so much for coming.
    So happy that your enjoyed the day :). Enjoy all your goodies

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time :) very jealous - I'd love to go to a meet up

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fun event! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and oh my, that burger looks incredible!


    www.stylesunrise.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah it looked like you all had a lovely time! What amazing prizes too :D xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post Sian! It was so lovely to spend the day with you :D I had so much fun at the meetup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for November now :D!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig