Tuesday 2 September 2014

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening*

Hello there;

I love a bath. If you wasn't aware already. I'm sure you was. I am a massive Lush fan. But when I was sent some Aromatherapy Associates to try out, well as you can imagine I was more than willing. Especially when this was also a belated Birthday present! Thank you Stephanie.

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening Oil


I was expecting a couple of samples, but to receive a full size product, I was so overwhelmed by it. Feeling lucky right now :)

That very night, I raced home from work, slapped the hot water on and had myself a bath. 

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening Oil

The oil in this has a mixture of essential oils and natural plant extracts, that aim to re-energise you for the evening ahead. It has what I would describe quite a musky smell. I really do enjoy the smell, it is a little over powering in the bottle. But when mixed into a bath its a very subtle smell that I love. 

This oil can be used two ways; pour a cap full into your bath and enjoy your soak. Or it can be applied to your body. Now I must admit, I haven't used this on my body. I do feel like it would be a little overpowering. But I have had a few baths with it in and oh boy I feel amazing after. It has a really relaxing element to it and I usually really struggle to wind down. 

When I have used other oils in the bath before, they can leave like a slick on the top of the water, but the Revive Evening leaves no trace of oil within your bath water. Once you are out of the bath though, you feel all silky and nice. Another reason why I feel so amazing when I get out of the bath. 

Granted this little guy is quite expensive. (£40 for 55ml) but a little goes a long way. I would love to try more of the range now I have tried this one. It has me hooked, hello Christmas presents ;)

Have you tried Aromatherapy Associates before? 
Which would you recommend?



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This is actually so good! I had a sample of this in a beauty box before and I loveeeeeeed it! There is nothing better than a good bath/pamper session! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's so lovely! I got a tiny sample of this one in my Birchbox some months back - it's fab but I haven't as yet been able to justify purchasing the full size! I'm going to start dropping hints in the run up to Christmas and see if my husband gets it for me ;)

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Great idea Helen :')!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicted to Aromatherapy Associates! Their oils are incredible xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to use it Belle :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really are! I am in love :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard about this before and heard it's amazing. I'd love to try this as it sounds so luxurious x

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig