Saturday 20 September 2014

Cleansers

Hello there;

There are so many cleansers in the world. But which one is the best for you?! 
Here are the 3 cleansers that I use the most and what I use them for.

 Garnier MAC Elemis Cleanser


Garnier MAC Elemis Cleanser

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - One of the most popular micellar waters out there and a complete dupe for the Bioderma Micellar Water. This is my most used cleanser. I use this as a day-to-day cleanser. It is literally cheap as chips, usually on offer in a supermarket or a drug store. This guy goes a long way, a few drops onto a cotton pad and go mental. I find that you may need to do this twice though to get a real deep clean. But I do prefer to double cleanse as I know I have got 98% of my make up off. This has no scent and is great for sensitive skin due to this. My eyes can be a little sensitive at times and this cleanser has never upset them. I do find that my skin can feel a little dry after using this, so moisturising is a must when I use this.

Garnier MAC Elemis Cleanser

Mac Cleanse Off Oil - I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN OVER MY FEAR OF OIL ON MY FACE. And I couldn't be happier. I use the Cleanse Off Oil when I have a full face of make up on. I find this is the best and fastest way to remove all of that stubborn make up. A couple of pumps into my hand, I warm it up and then in circular motions I apply to my face. My eyes included. Whilst the oil is on my face, I add a little water which emulsifies the oil into a white cream like consistency. This really does help get that bit. Like the Garnier, this has no scent to so I find it will be great for people with sensitive skin. A slight downside to this is it irritates my eyes a tad. I get a film over my eyes. It does go away after about 5 minutes, but for them 5 minutes life is blurry. 

As I have combination skin (oily T-Zone), I don't find that this makes me more oily but on the flip side of that it doesn't take them oils away. Unlike the Garnier, I don't find this very drying on my skin.  It seems to suit my skin very well. I am so impressed and it is now a staple in my skincare kit.

Garnier MAC Elemis Cleanser

Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser - Fancy a little more of a pamper? Want to feel a little more luxurious? This is when I use my Elemis cleanser. Firstly, this smells amazing. Straightaway you feel more pampered purely from the smell. I also find that the smell does linger on your skin, I adore that. This cleanser does give a really good deep cleanse, but I wouldn't say it goes as deep as the Garnier or the Mac. Now that is my personal opinion, others may feel differently. In all honesty this is my least used cleanser, I find it too lovely to use and I just want to keep it forever. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. I have done a full blog post on this cleanser here

Have you got any recommendations of other cleanser for me to try?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Have you tried using balm cleansers? The Emma Hardie & Elemis are my favourite, but I'm curious about the new Ole Henriksen one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Emma Hardie one, I find its too pretty to use but I have used the Body Shop Camomile one and loved that!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im shocked you have't tried it!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try Garniers Micellar Cleansing Water!


    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never spend much on cleansers, but I do think MAC could be one to change that!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me Belle, you will be converted!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the garnier one, it's what I use on a daily basis but I do have a decleor cleanser, which is gorgeous, but so expensive so I don't use it all of the time x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yeah that is expensive!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig