Friday 12 September 2014

Sex On The Beach

Hello there;

A couple of months ago Kenzie from Lemonaid Lies sent me a link to like a Facebook page of a brand called The Library Of Fragrance. I had never heard of them personally as they were not released in the UK yet.... I watched them countdown to the release date on Twitter & Facebook. When the release date arrived I was so excited to go find them in Boots. After trawling around the store I found them. All 28 of them, and oh I was so in love.

The Library Of Fragrance Sex On The Beach
The fragrances range from Fresh Coconut, to Peach even to Dirt. I know I said before I saw 28 different scents, but in actual fact they have over 100 different scents. I opted for Sex On The Beach. My all time favourite cocktail.

This is literally a cocktail in a perfume. It has vodka, unsweetened pineapple juice, raspberry & melon liquor topped off with cranberry. See what I mean? You are wearing a cocktail. On first sniff I knew I needed this in my life. It is a very sweet smell but I don't know it just has the little something extra. I am rubbish at explaining scents, but this has just become one of my all time favourite scents to wear. It's lasting power is incredible. I sprayed myself with this around midday and 7 hours later I can still smell it. Usually perfumes wear off on me really fast.

I adore the simplicity of the packaging, I think it would look absolutely lovely on a dressing table. It has a timeless look about it. Also for £15 you get 30ml of product. I think this is very reasonable as you only need a couple of squirts to last all day. 

Have you tried The Library Of Fragrance before?
Which scents did you like?

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. They are worth trying Charlotte. Next time you are in Boots give them a little sniff :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I need to check them out ASAP! :) x

    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh i need to check these out!! Sound amazing!! Love the fact that they are long lasting as perfumes seem to fade on me too! Adele x acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was involved in the customer research surveys the brand was doing for these perfumes but I haven't tried them out myself yet. From what you've said they sound lovely! I love how unique some of the fragrances are - very different to others on the market. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know when you do Dagmara :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like it as much as me :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then you'll love this Gemma :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. When we are in Notts next week, ill show you them :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. My local store didn't stock them, but when I go into a larger store I will defiantly check them out :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig