Friday 26 September 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

Hello there;

If there is a fool proof/quick way to give my skin moisture, I want it. So when I heard that The Body Shop was bringing out an Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I couldn't wait to add it to my collection. And of course smoother it all over my face.


Straightaway I really like the packaging on this, it is so cute. I love the fact it has a pipette, can't beat giving them a little squeeze. It's a little satisfying. 

The oil is no greasy and soaks into the skin so fast. Personally I think there is nothing worse than going to bed with a greasy face. I find it very uncomfortable, especially if your face ends up sticking to the bed. A little goes a long way too. You only need 2-3 drops of oil. I warm the oil up in the palm of my hands and then press the product into my face. Making sure I avoid the eye area. Any excess oil I just rub it into my cuticles. Not sure if this has made any difference but I girl can try right?

I find that this is a little bottle of miracles. After the first few uses, I didn't really notice a difference. But after using it for a week, I noticed a massive difference in the texture of my skin. It was so much softer. Touchable softer. I did look a little more alive when I woke up too. The technology within the oil makes your skin think its had a really good 8 hours sleep, even if you don't. I mean come on, who doesn't want that? 

Defiantly a firm favourite for me. For £13, you may think that is a little expensive for oil. But seriously this is going to last me forever and I really mean it when I say I love this product.

Have you tried this oil before?



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Totally agree with you I'm also enjoying using this and I love waking up to soft skin in the morning! X

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love overnight oils so will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really good product, vitamin is a life saver for skin isn't it! And the fact you can leave it in overnight is a winner for me.

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you will love this Fran :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im gonna give this a go! I love the Vitamin E range at The Body Shop and this just sounds wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's currently on offer for Body Shop card holders ladies - I think we owe it to ourselves to get one ;) I will be!

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you'll love it Megan :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha nice promo Helen :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know if you get it Hollie :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get one of the cards, you get money off :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica Williams1 October 2014 at 21:18

    I love the other vitamin E stuff ive tried so I'd really like to try this!

    Jess x

    http://sprinkleofneon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig