Thursday 2 October 2014

Hello October

Source
Well if you can remember August, I did nothing. Now September is a completely different story! Lets drive right in;

- I went to my first ever meet up, all the way down south in Bluewater Dartford. It was amazing finally meeting some people I have been talking to on Twitter for months. But also meeting some new lovely ladies. For my full post on this meet click here.

- I also went to another meet up in Nottingham. Luckily this one was a lot closer to home! It was so enjoyable catching up with my old friend Megan and again meeting people I have been talking to for ages on Twitter. AND meeting lots of lovely new ladies. For my full post on this meet, click here.

- I have 2 weeks off work. Which I enjoyed SO much. I had a day out with my mum, celebrated my cousin Poppy 2nd birthday, celebrated my boyfriends birthday at Alton Towers, had a party at ours for his birthday, went to shopping with friends, went for coffee with friends and just fully enjoyed myself. Shame it went so fast.

- Watched my friend Katie son be christened! Alex is so cute! 

- I reached a few of milestones on my social media. 800 followers on Twitter and 600 on Instagram! And finally as of 1/10/2014 I reached 500 on BlogLovin, which to me is incredible! Thank you so much for supporting me! I will be doing a giveaway to say thank you pretty soon, so keep a look out for that :)

What a lovely September, now for what I am doing in October;

- GOOSE FAIR! I love Goose Fair.

- Pro Beauty North, in Manchester. I am going with my bestie and its going to be amazing

- FABB Birmingham, another blogging event which I am SO excited for.

So far that is it. Some very exciting weekends planned for me :)

What have you got planned for October?!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You've become such a busy bee with all those bloggers meet-ups, that's fab! Have an amazing October! And congratulations on reaching all those milestones! xx

    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can make Pro Beauty North BUT I'm gonna try come to the Fabb Event!


    Finally get to meet my number 1 fan


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had such a good month! Congratulations on all of your follower milestones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right?! I'm so bloody excited <3


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig