Monday 20 October 2014

Make Up Revolution Haul

Hello there;

So now I am hooked on Make Up Revolution. So a cheeky little payday purchase had to be made. And when you pay just under £25 for 6 items, you know its a bargain! 

Make Up Revolution Haul

Ill start with my palettes, of course I went for the Blush & Contour palette in Sugar and Spice. The other palette is the Essential Mattes. Even though I own 9 palettes I hardly own any matte shades, so this is perfect for me. As you can see there is a wide range of gorgeous shades.

Lips next, I went for 2 Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquers, in the shades Keep Trying For You the red and the purple is Keep Lying For You. I went for the red as I am a sucker for a classic matte red lip, but I felt a little daring when I popped the purple into my on line basket!

Eyes and brows next. Both of these are from Make Up Revolutions sister range, I Love Makeup. I went for one of the All Day & All Night eyeliners in the shade Dangerous Games. A gorgeous granite grey! Sadly though mine has broke, but still use able just need to be a little careful when applying it. Next up is the I Woke Up This Groomed eyebrow kit. This kit is adorable, it comes with 3 shades, a wax, tiny tweezers and a brush.

What would you recommend for me to try next from Make Up Revolution?

Follow me on 

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I went into my local superdrug recently and very nearly picked up a few bits from Makeup Revolution, but I resisted temptation! I’m trying my darn hardest not to spend (well, unless I really need it!). I do have my eye on the new NARS multiplesque sticks from Makeup Revolution!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooove the blush and contour palettes, they are amazing!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their eyeshadow palettes but really want to try the contour palette too! The little eyebrow kit looks so handy, I've nearly finished my last powder set for my brows so I think I'll give this a go. x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to get my hands on a MUR palette! I'm desperate for the Nightmare one!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the blush palette in "Hot Spice" i love it, Makeup Rev do some amazing products x
    Emma | www.nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried one of the lip lacquers before (but in a nude shade) and it was lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love their blushers and matte foundation for contouring :) give them a go!!


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush and contour palette is amazing! Especially the 2 highlighter/blush shades! Love them! xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul!! I want the blush and contour palette too! How amazing are the all day and night pencils?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greeat haul :) I really want to try the blush & contour palette x
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you are so good! I can't help but buy make up :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ive not tried it yet! But I can't wait to give it a good go this weekend :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me know if you get it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great quality for a great price!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to try them out!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great price! Its almost too good to be true.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its worth the money so get it :p


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a great bargain brand! I'd love to try the blush and contour palette xx

    cat // je suis cat

    MAC GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig