Wednesday 19 November 2014

Brazened Honey

Hello there;

I know what you are thinking! Sian you haven't done a Lush post in a while. All I can say is sorry but I would hate to disappoint so lets get going with this new love of mine.

Let me introduce Brazened Honey.

Lush Brazened Honey Brightening Face Mask


Lush Brazened Honey Brightening Face Mask

I adore Lush Cupcake face mask, but I have A LOT of face masks that aim to clear up congestion. So when I went into Lush looking for a new face mask, I wanted something a little different. I had never heard of Brazened Honey before, so straight away it caught my attention. I am such a magpie for new products. 

Brazened Honey is a brightening face mask. It helps exfoliate, stimulate and nourish tired skin. I can tell you now I have tired skin. Lack of sleep is so noticeable on my face. Hellllo dark circles. 

Lush Brazened Honey Brightening Face Mask

As you can see from the photo it is yellow with tiny black exfoliating beads. That really do give the face a good scrub when removing the mask. I apply a good thick layer of this to my face and leave it on for about 20 minutes letting it sink into my skin. The smell isn't very honey like, I can't quite pin point what it smells like. It just reminds me of Lush... Anyhow when removing the mask I grab a flannel or muslin cloth, run it under warm water and in circular motions I remove the mask. Straight after getting out the bath I saw a different in my skin. My face did look brighter. So much brighter I went to show my boyfriend and all I got was "yes dear" He knows nothing. 

Personally I like to use a clearing mask such as GlamGlow Super Mud first and then this. That way my face is having a real good deep clean and finishing off with a nourishing mask to pop back in all of the goodness. 

At £6.50 for 75g of product it is a great price. You could quite easily get unto 10 applications out of this tub. Yes that is 65p per face mask. I can see this mask being a staple in my skincare collection for a long time now!

Have you used Brazened Honey before?

Follow me on 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I haven't tried any skincare products from Lush, but the list keeps on getting longer and longer. Will have to look at this next time I'm in store x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried many lush products but love the sound of this!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a few face products from Lush and I love the sound of this one. I also really want the cupcake mask too!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the Lush face masks but Brazened Honey is a firm favourite of mine! I also love Oatifix which is great for hydrating dry skin too x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alina, you need to try the skin it is amazing :)!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Cupcake, I did a post on that a while back :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think this one is talked about enough!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is next on my list to try!!


    Francesca xo | www.effstarbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this one either! I'm glad you like it :)

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sold the minute I saw the name..Brazened Honey?! I don't even have to read your review, I neeeed this!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Defiantly one that isn't spoken about enough.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, let me know if you get it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is worth a try then :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to stop by a lush store. Seriously have heard amazing things! Im not one for a face mask but i heard thier lip scrubs are amazing!

    Xo
    http://www.hercharisma.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig