Monday 3 November 2014

October Favourites

Hello there;
Another month has gone, and its that time for me to tell you what I have been obsessing over this month.

October Favourites
Gossip Girl. Yes it has quite literally took me until now to watch this show. And I am so addicted. It has taken me 2-3 weeks to get to season 3. I am obsessed with Chuck, what girl doesn't love a broken man who is a romantic at heart asking to be loved? Am I right or am I right ;) And please no spoilers, you will see my excitement on Twitter the more seasons I get through. 

Costa Coffee. Medium Caramel Latte to go please. If you ever want to make me smile. Buy me that and I will love you for life. 

Another favourites post and another Lush favourite. I simply adore this brand! Keep a look out for my Brazened Honey post coming out soon :)

Also this month, I have joined Pinterest. How I avoided it all of this time I have no clue. But now I am all about pinning items. My link for Pinterest is below, so please feel free to go have a look and maybe a cheeky follow.
BLOGGER OF THE MONTH

I have known Francesca for ages now. I can't even remember how we found each other on the Internet, but all I know is this girl entered my life to stay there. She is an absolute diamond. I was so pleased when she started her blog. Effstar Beauty has come on leaps and bounds since she started it June. Her make up skills are crazy good and I have major brow envy. Please go on over to her blog and see just what I mean! 

What have you been loving this month?

Follow me on 


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm Chuck Bass. Haha! Gossip Girl is brilliant! I haven't watched it in years, was well upset when it came to an end!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Gossip Girl so much! I've just started rewatching it and I'm on series 3 now too. Best show ever. I also love Pinterest so I've given you a wee follow on there! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. BABE!!!
    I was reading this post and it took me about a minute to realise you mentioned me haha, I said out loud "Ohhhh it's me" haha.
    Such kind words, thank you!!
    Friends forevz!!!!!




    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sian! I have nominated you for the "one lovely blog award" go check it out: http://simplebeautychatter.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. chleeofc.blogspot.com4 November 2014 at 20:19

    All three things that I LOVE. Costa... YES. Gossip Girl... YES. Brazened Honey... YES! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOVE Gossip Girl! I've re-watched it so many times, but another time can't hurt eh? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have banned myself from Costa, my last months bank statement was scary...defiantly a coffee addict!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even think about the ending yet!!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe its taken me this long to watch it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha! Glad you like it hun :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only just seen this, but I will defiantly be checking that out. Thank you :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! Glad you like it :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a total Costa addict ;) I want to try that face mask, hurry up and get a review up!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig