Monday 12 January 2015

Hit Refresh!

Hello there;
This box was a lovely surprise when it landed on my doorstep. I had no dispatch email and I was starting to wonder if I was getting on this month. Then BAM it arrives. The theme around this months box could only be health related. BirchBox have teamed up with the popular magazine Women's Health, giving us products based around health and a few healthy tips along the way. 


I love the box design this month, its so clean and fresh looking. One that I will be finding a use for. 


HealGel Intensive | £37.50 - I love trying HealGel products, should get a couple of uses out of this tube; giving my skin a chance to really test it out. 

Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner | £19 - Not often you get conditioner samples in boxes as its usually the shampoos. I am pleased this is in here. 

Embrace Matcha Green Tea | £24.99 - I am a little nervous to try this. Probably won't have it in tea as I think this would be too intense for me. But mixing it with juice I will definitely give it ago! 

Stila Lip Glaze, Gleam | £15 - I finally get to try out Stila! One brand I have been meaning to test out for ages but never gotten round to it. This lip glaze is a stunning colour, think it will really give a nude lip an extra dimension! 

activbod Cooling Finishing Lotion | £12 - Seeing as I am lazy and hardly ever workout, I will give this to a friend or my boyfriend to use. 

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask | £30 - This is what I was most excited to try. I am soo happy it is in my box! I have never tried REN either, I just know I am going to love it and end up spending £30 on another face mask :') 


Birchbox Pilates Band | £7.99 - Anyone else look at this and think WTF? Very happy it tells you on the card that is a pilates band. Now how do I use it?! 

Overall this months box is a touch hit and miss. A couple of real gems in there! 

What did you think of this months box?


Follow me on 



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try that Ren mask! Please let me know how you get on with it !! :) xxxx
    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you do stretches with the band thing? They're supposed to be really good! Looks like a very healthy and refreshing box!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to subscribe to birchbox this month and got put off by it when I saw what it was... It looks amazing if you're into that sort of thing but I'm lazy haha!


    allthatshimmers.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never subscribed to a beauty box before but heard good things about Birchbox. I like the look of the Stila Lip Glaza and the Matcha tea!


    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea hahahaha!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im not into that sort of thing, but I'm all for the Stila and Ren ;)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would recommend doing it, its like Christmas every month :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig