Friday 8 May 2015

Crabtree & Evelyn Event - 28.04.2015

Hello there;

The lovely Gemma from Gemms Beauty tweeted me a few weeks back asking if I would like to go along to the Nottingham branch of Crabtree & Evelyn for an evening event. I couldn't say no purely because I own a couple of Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams and I adore them. 

Inside they had set up sandwiches and drinks for everyone, the entire shop just looked so pretty. I mean Crabtree & Evelyn always looks pretty but it just had that little something extra about it. All of the staff were beyond helpful and polite. A really nice relaxed atmosphere. We were also offered a hand exfoliant treatment, which I missed out on (sad face) and a quick hand massage, I DIDN'T miss out on that one. I love a massage. This was so relaxing and my hands felt super soft after.


Hannah from HannerKing 
Emma from Dino's Beauty Diary

It was a lovely day and I am so glad I got to spend it with two girls who I adore!

Photo from Gemma of everyone! 
Next up, what I got in my cute little goodie bag! 


Somerset Meadow Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy, this has such a subtle scent. I do quite like hand creams to be a little overpowering as I like to be able to smell them. But there is something about this hand cream that I adore. It is now a bedside table essential! Now you can't think of a spring range without adding a dash of colour and boy did I get a cracking nail polish, Clementine. I love this orange, its bright but not too in your face. This is going to look great when I have a tan. In the shop I kept smelling the Pear & Pink Magnolia perfume so I was over the moon when I got a sample of it in my bag. Its a very floral scent, a pretty scent if you will? 

Have you tried any Crabtree & Evelyn products before?! 


Follow me on 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun event and it sounds like you had fun! I've only ever tried hand creams from the brand but I loved them x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really lovely evening! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could've made it, why do we all live so far apart? WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. charlotterose.10 May 2015 at 14:03

    Glad you had a good time :) I don't think I own a single Crabtree product!

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig