Friday 19 June 2015

Bloggers Unite Summer Event, Eten Cafe Sheffield 2015

After what seems like an eternity the 13th June finally came round for myself to travel to Sheffield for the Bloggers Unite event. The hosts who are dear friends of mine, Hannah, Emma and Frankie had arranged the event to happen at Eten Cafe in Sheffield's City Centre. The Cafe is just on York Street which is just up from Primark in the centre.

At first they had us do a speed dating like task, where we all sat on seats and one half moved up and with each person we have 2 minutes to get to know said person. Now I do class myself as quite a confident person but even this was nerve racking for me. What was amazing with this exercise was getting to meet people who i either follow or on Twitter or on Bloglovin. Even getting a few people who knew who I was, made me feel like a famous person for a couple of seconds ;)

Once all of this excitement was over it was time to hear from the brands;
- Keratin Revolution
- Infinatura
- Noir Caviar
- Moogoo

Ben and Faye were first up to talk about Keratin Revolution and Noir Caviar. these are both hair care brands that are based in salons across the country. Ben is the brains behind both of these companies. His aims was to create a 100% British product that the consumer would want. I think he has done this perfectly. The products looks so professional and if they would cost the world. But they are actually very affordable. If you are wanting more information on these items please click on the names above to be taken to their corresponding websites.


Faye then took the light to talk to us about Infinatura, this is a cura oil that is totally multipurpose. It can battle scars, stretchmarks, be used on cuticles, hair you name it this oil would be able to do it. To me this oil sounded like a miracle oil.


The last brand to talk was Mine from Moogoo a Australian brand that is currently trying to break the UK. I had already heard of Moogoo through blogs but hadn't had the chance to try it for myself. Strange fact, you can eat all of the products from Moogoo, granted they may not taste amazing but they are all 100% natural and edible. Sadly the photo I got of Mine was blurred. After the fab speakers we moved onto the raffle, this was for a great cause at £5 a strip we were entered in to win a wide awry of prizes and also all the proceeds went towards the amazing charity Look Good Feel Better. As you can see there was so many different brands who donated towards this raffle. A massive thank you to them all :)



  
 As much as I love going to an event to see people, who doesn't love a goodie bag! And I knew Hannah, Emma and Frankie wouldn't let us down.



First up we were gifted from the brands who spoke, I missed out on grabbing one of the oils as there was only a limited amount. But I was given a Noir Caviar Anti Age Restorative Moisturiser £13.50 which smells divine, this will hopefully sort out my locks as the ends are dying for an intense moisture mask on them. The other item is Keratin Revolution Keratin Infused Leave-In Conditioner £17.99. I am slowly coming to the end of my Beauty Protector De-tangle spray and this will be a fab substitute to it. 


Mine had supplied each blogger at the event with an amazing bag full of treats! Including a cute little Moogoo cow and bucket, the cow is currently in my fish tank because well just because. As I am a avid tanner I was super pleased to see the How Now Brown Cow gradual tanner for face and body in my bag, at £15.50 this massive bottle is great value for money. Moogoo also has a sister makeup company called Dusty Girls I received three items from this line. The softest kabuki brush ever this brush will certainly be getting some love from me. To go along with my gradual tanner I have the Sunshine Natural Mineral Bronzer and a beautiful Argyle Pink Natural Mineral Lip Shine.

Now shall we take a peak into the massive Bloggers Unite Summer 15 bags we received, first up thank you to The Bloggers Program for supplying these lovely canvas bags. 

- HealGel Face, I have a few of these samples about and they are great for when I am going away. HealGel have never let me down before they really are a fab brand. 

- We all know how much I love Cocoa Brown and their Tough Stuff exfoliate is literally one of my all time favourites. As I am almost out of my bottle this was had a warm welcome from me. 

- Who knew Elderflower and Almonds would smell so good together but Sweet Cecily have made the most amazing smelling hand cream. This is one that will be coming to my coffee table soon.

- CUTE ALERT CUTE ALERT Seriously how cute is the Manicure Doll, this is perfect to take away. From a fab company called Itsawot

- I am no stranger to Monu, I have had quite a few of their products in the past I am yet to try this Skin Perfector and I think it will make a fab contribution for my holiday bag.

- A The Body Shop body butters, I am one happy girl. And I adore the Hazelnut scent. 

- I am not gonna lie at first I thought these were tea bags, but upon further inspection they are little sachets of make up. Really looking forward to trying out the Everyday Minerals range. 

- Ahhhhh a Nanshy Blending Sponge. I have read soooo many great reviews on this, looking forward to putting it to the test.

- I have used Timeless Truths in the past and loved them. So so happy to see another one of their amazing sheet masks in this bag. 

- Mini V Orange Chocolate Chip protein bar and Mini: Shake Vanilla, I LOVE Vicky Pattisson from Geordie Shore and this is her Nutrition range, which I have been wanting to try. I found the bar quite hard to eat. It is really heavy though if that makes sense. I am yet to try the shake. 

- Viridian Multivitamin and Minerals; well who doesn't need help with getting all of their vitamin and minerals? They don't smell the best but that doesn't mean that they wont work wonders.

- Creightons have kindly gifted a full set of Frizz No More. Shampoo, conditioner and serums. These will 100% be coming on holiday with me. I think they will do my hair a massive favour by helping my hair defend itself against the humidity.


 - Makeup Revolution well I love ya! And to received the Stripped & Bare palette is amazing. The colours are right up my street and I can't wait to start using it. 

- Playboy makeup is a brand I don't know much about. I have a couple of lipsticks somewhere but never used them. I know I should really get them out and give them a whirl. Maybe I will do a full post on these and the other lipsticks I own. 

- I have not used Max Factor Creme Puff in forever so to see this made me all nostalgic. Will certainly be using this soon. 

- Benefit Porefessional, everyone's favourite.

- Lipcote, I have one of these as well somewhere. I always forget to use it. Will 100% be popping this into my most used makeup items to use it more. 

- I Should Coco a Coconut Martini lip balm yes please. I need this all over my lips right now!


Even though I loved the day and what I received. What made this day the most amazing, was spending it with these girls. I have made the most amazing friends through my blog and these 6 girls are in a league of their own.

Follow me on 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks likes such a well organised event and of course amazing goodie bag treats. The best part for me is also meeting bloggers and catching up with blogging friends x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this does look good...but doesn't beat our one ;)

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it is! I love seeing my girls, the rest is just a bonus.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh its too close to call. I think they are on about doing on a little further down south next, be great if you could go cos I am gonna try and be there for that one too :D


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I only just seen this post!! Are the keratin products good? I NEED to try that infinatura oil, I'm still sad I didn't get my hands on a bottle either!!
    I'm sooo happy I got to see you and everyone else, I BLOODY LOVE YOU LADIES!
    Yes, that much, capitals were needed haha


    Sarah xo || See The Stars

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig